- Booking can be done by filling out the contact form. We will work together to pick a date and time, as well as discuss the general nature of the shoot.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit expected at time of booking.
- Booked time may be negotiated up to 24 hours in advance. Anything beyond will be at the discretion of Figtography.
- Pro-tip: for season-specific shoots, it is better to keep an eye on the weather. For instance, while you might not get the deepest autumn colours earlier in the fall, you might get a much more deep red in your cheeks when the weather is freezing towards the middle of November.
- Please show up on time for your appointment. I have prepared my schedule according to the agreement made at the time of booking. You will be charged for the time of the entire shoot from the start of the appointment time, regardless if you are late.
- Please wear something color appropriate (ie: wearing camouflage at a forest photoshoot is not the best idea)
- While I am not in charge of the weather, I will do my best to create your best images, given what I have to work with (I am pretty good). That being said, if the weather conditions are a danger to my equipment (or my subjects – tornados are definitely not shoot-friendly), we will work on a re-scheduling date.
- You will receive your watermarked digital images, that are untouched, in a Google Drive folder. This folder is only to be viewed by the client and not to be shared with others.
- You will then be able to choose which photos you want to be touched up. The number of photos included will depend on the package that you signed up for. Any additional touch-ups will be an extra cost.
- Figtography touch-ups are relatively fast, as I try to take an image that doesn’t require much in the way of editing. Tone, contrast, and other general fixes are done to the photos that you have chosen.
- Any editing apart from that will be subject to 15-minute increments based on the standard hourly rate.
- Once your images have been delivered, the remaining payment and any additional fees incurred from editing will be due.